Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
In accordance with D.Lgs. June 30, 2003, No. 196 and subsequent changes, we hereby supply you all due informations concerning the purposes and methods for your personal and sensitive data processing in our possession.
This information is not valid for other web sites which might be visited through links contained in all the web sites of data controller’s domain name. The data controller shall not be considered responsible for third parties’ web sites.
1. DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant Article 28 of Italian Data Protection Code is Podere Grecchi in person of its legal representative, with legal headquarter – registered office in Strada Sammartinese 8, 01100 - Viterbo (Italy).
DATA PROCESSOR, pursuant Article 29 of Italian Data Protection Code is “Direzione Marketing”.
2. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
Personal data and identification data.
Personal data shall mean any information related to natural person that is or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number . Identification data shall mean personal data allowing a subject to be identified directly (for example, name, surname, place and date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These pieces of information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, due to their own nature, may allow the user’s identification.
This data category shall including IP addresses or computers’ domain names used by users who surf the present website, the URI-mapped addresses (URI stands for Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, and so on) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computing environment of the user.
These data are exclusively used in order to obtain anonymous statistics related to website’s use and to control the correct functioning. These data are immediately delete after processing.
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Processor for legal defense in judgment or in the preparatory phases of the judgment, in order to defense Data Processor’s rights in case of improper use of this website or to solve matters related to an improper use of services provided by the Data Processor.
The data could be used to determine the responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website.
The User's Personal Data may be treated with additional methods and objectives related to system maintenance.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Sending explicit voluntary and optional emails to the addresses listed on the present website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender email address , necessary to reply to the user’s request, and also of any other personal data.
Specific policies - Specific policies related to specific matters may be presented in the different pages of the present website, in connection with particular services or processing of data provided by the user.
The specific policy regarding cookies is available to the following link: cookies policy.
3. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING FOR WHICH YOU GRANT CONSENT WHERE REQUIRED (ARTICLE 23 D. LGS. 196/03.)
Voluntarily-provided personal and sensible data shall be processed for following purposes, unless otherwise notified:
- to visit the present website;
- to answer your contact request and to send you the required informations;
- to fill in the forms in dedicated areas;
- to register and to access to website restricted areas;
- to register your Podere Grecchi product and to get Data Controller services such as warranty extension;
- for administrative and accounting activities in general. Data processing for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities regardless of the nature of data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those following contractual obligations’ fulfilment and information activities are related to these purposes.
– with prior consent your data will be treated for subscription to Podere Grecchi mailing list service in order to receive promotional e-messages from Podere Grecchi and also for other marketing activities (i.e. through automatized mail, SMS, phone calls, mail service, and/or other promotional means) to be carried out by Podere Grecchi;
- with prior consent your data will be communicate to other Podere Grecchi Companies for commercial, promotional and other marketing purposes;
- with prior consent your data will be treated to let Data Controller able for data subject profiling purposes, i.e.to enable Podere Grecchi to draw up profiles of users / consumers and to analyse the habits and consumption choices to give to the user a personalized service;
4.METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING - DATA RETENTION
The personal data processing will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorized to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03. The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5. COMMUNICATION AND DATA DIFFUSION
The personal data to be processed will be treated confidentially and will not be diffused. Your data may be shared with companies contractually involved with Podere Grecchi within the European Community, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, article 42. Your data may be transferred outside the European Union pursuant Article 43 and 44 lett b) of D. Lgs. 196/2003 in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes.
Furthermore, these data may also be disclosed to following third parties:
- Podere Grecchi Companies. Your data will be communicate to other Podere Grecchi Companies for marketing purposes only with your prior consent and until your refuse.
- entities that provide services for the management of the information system used by Podere Grecchi and the telecommunications networks, including e-mail service, newsletter service and website service management;
- Third part to manage the storage of documents;
- firms or companies which provide assistance and advice;
- Third parties providing customers assistance (i.e. call center, help desk);
- Companies contractually involved with Podere Grecchi and distribution network;
- Third parties required to provide assistance, banks and insurance institutions;
- competent authorities who enforce the law and/or regulations promulgated by public bodies, on request
The above mentioned entities shall act as Data Processor or may perform their tasks fully independently, as if they were the Data Controller. The list of potential Data processors is constantly updated and it is available at Podere Grecchi headquarter – registered office – Strada Sammartinese 8, 01100 - Viterbo (Italy). Any further communication or data diffusion shall be possible only with your explicit prior consent.
6.NATURE OF UNDERWRITING
With exception of what above specified concerning navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.
The provision of personal data for A purpose is optional and discretionary, although it may be necessary to get the required services offered by Data Controller. The non-submittal of personal data may result the impossibility to get the service.
In “contact” section and/or in other dedicated areas with data collection form, the provision of personal data marked with * is optional but necessary to send the request and/or to register in order to access dedicated areas. The non-provision of personal data marked with * may result the impossibility to get the required service provided by the Data Controller. On the other hand the provision of personal data not marked with * is optional and the non-provision doesn’t have negative consequences to get the required service.
Your consent for data processing for B purpose (i.e. for Podere Grecchi mailing list subscription and for other marketing activities to be carried out by Podere Grecchi ), your consent for data processing for C purpose (i.e. to communicate your data to other Podere Grecchi Companies for marketing purpose), and your consent for personal data processing for D purpose (i.e. to profile data subject and send your personalized messages / promotional communication) is optional. Without your consent Data Controller won’t treat your data for B and/or C and/or D purposes without prejudice for data processing for A purpose.
7 . RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights according to articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, by contacting the Data Controller - Podere Grecchi in person of its legal representative – Strada Sammartinese 8, 01100 - Viterbo (Italy), or the Data Processor - Direzione Marketing - by sending an email to email@example.com.
The list of potential Data processors is constantly updated and it is available at Podere Grecchi headquarter – registered office – Strada Sammartinese 8, 01100 - Viterbo (Italy)
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating , or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in contravention of the law, and you can oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment. In case you’ll contact the Data Controller you are required to provide your email address, name, address or phone number, in order to allow the Data Controller to manage your request.
8.CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
9. FACEBOOK SOCIAL PLUGINS AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our web and app pages may contain social network plugins (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc.). If you access one of our web pages containing a similar plugin, your Internet browser will connect directly to the social network servers and the plugin will be displayed on screen thanks to the connection with the browser. If you use social network sites and visit our web pages while you are still logged in to your social network account, your Personal Data may be linked to your social network account. If the plugin functions are also running, the information will be linked to the social network account. The social network pages on data protection under your account will display further information on the collection and use of data by social networks in general, as well as information on the rights and methods available to protect your privacy in this context. If you do not want your social network account to be linked to your visit to our web pages, you must log off from your social network account before visiting our website.
Details on the processing of Personal Data and the services provided by third parties
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and by using the following services: interaction with social networks and external platforms. These services establish interactions with social networks or with other external platforms. In any case, these interactions and the acquired information will comply with the user’s privacy settings on each social network site. If a social network interaction service is installed, it may collect traffic data on the pages where it is installed, even if the user does not use the service.
An example of this is shown below:
+1 Button and social widgets from Google+ (Google)
Like Button and social widgets from Facebook (Facebook)
Tweet Button and social widgets from Twitter (Twitter)